Tri-Flow PTFE lubricant 500 ml spray
Teflon (PTFE) lubricant 59 ml drop bottle
Secured payment via Paypal or Stripe
Same day shipment if ordered before 14h
Free shipping to NL, BE, DE & FR starting at €50,-
TRI-FLOW is a unique multi-functional lubricant designed to go beyond ordinary lubricants and to keep equipment operating at its peak. It can be used for both high performance industrial applications and general use.
TRI-FLOW’s composition allows it to actively penetrate inaccessible areas and leave a long-lasting and protective lubricating film. The microscopic particles of PTFE adhere to the treated surfaces and reduce friction and wear drastically. The special additives displace moisture, prevent icing and protect against rust and corrosion. The powerful formula of TRI-FLOW will dissolve rust, repel dirt and keep treated surfaces clean. With these properties TRI-FLOW guarantees optimal performance and protection, even for the most demanding applications.
• High temperature range (-53°C to + 246°C)
• Reduces friction and wear
• Cleans and removes dirt and rust
• Prevents moisture, corrosion & rust
• Prevents dirt and dust build-up to reduce wear
• Extends service life of chains and components
• Improves machinery performance
• Reduces operating costs
• Quick & easy to use.
• Valves & bearings
• Chains & belts
• Ropes & cables
• Pulleys & hoists
• Corrosion & rust protection
• Penetrant & release agent
• Mechanicals parts
• Hinges & bolts
• Locks & catches
SPECIFICATIONS & APPROVALS
• IAE V2500 (Airbus) – CoMAT ref. V10-108
• MD Helicopters – CM104
• NATO NSN 9150-99-188-5081 (200 ml)
• NATO NSN 9150-99-996-1179 (500 ml)
• NATO NSN 9150-99-234-4825 (4 l)
TRI-FLOW is H2-certified.
TRI-FLOW product code TF21010
Dry wax lubricant drop bottle 59ml
TRI-FLOW Foaming lubricant is a combination of a unique multi-functional lubricant with PTFE and the powerful action of foam.
TRI-FLOW PTFE lubricant 4L
Tri-Flow Food Grade Synthetic Oil 400ml spray
Soy oil based lubricant with PTFE 59 ml drop bottle